1. Bishop Ajayi Crowther with Capt. Babington comes to Elem Kalabari in 1866
2. Kalabari Civil War breaks out, 1879 - 1881. War between Cheif Will Braide and the rest of the Kingdom.
3. Bakana disperses from Elem Kalabari and settles in its present site, 1881.
4. Abonnema disperses from Elem Kalabari and settles in its present site, 1882.
5. Buguma and Obuama disperse from Elem Kalabari and settle in their present respective sites, 1884.
6. St. Andrews Church founded at Bakana under Rev. F.D.Garrick, 1885
7.Bishop Crowther Memorial School established in Abonnema, 1889